Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sa-yo-na-ra!

Hey peops, Miss Juneberry's going to feed the jungle mosquitoes (or perhaps some jungle tigers?? ... choy choy choy!!!!) in Malaysia over the next few days.

Hence, I will not be posting any entries until next week.

Hopefully, I can see you again?? hahaha.. pray for me would ya?

Take care & Ciaoz!!!

P/S: Bye Sin!! Bon Voyage! I'll miss you!!

By the way, if i appear on the news... remember to say good things abt me!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

y u din say bye to me??! but to sin???

hmmpf.....

hahahahahah

bon voyage!! muackz

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:53:00 PM, Blogger juneberry said...

Sin is special.. cos she's going on a long long trip tml..

But mist is also special to me.. hahaha

so To Mist: Bye! I love you! Muackz!!

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u take care
and be careful

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:58:00 PM, Blogger egeus said...

enjoy! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home