posted by juneberry @ Thursday, April 06, 2006
hi lady~ nvr expected u to appear rite b4 my eyes 2nite~! ur turn up does tense me up a lil' but it verves me up too! too bad u r wif a fren, else can haf a cup of coffee tog? btw ya hope u r doing fine man~ hear fr u soon ah! =)passionova
Yep.. doing fine.. haha!Hope you are doing fine too..From what I see, seems like you are doing well. So well that you 发福了。。 Oopps.. just kidding.I also got 发福.. so dun worry
Post a Comment
<< Home
From its being in bloom when shad are found in streams...
Average girl
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
hi lady~ nvr expected u to appear rite b4 my eyes 2nite~! ur turn up does tense me up a lil' but it verves me up too! too bad u r wif a fren, else can haf a cup of coffee tog? btw ya hope u r doing fine man~ hear fr u soon ah! =)
passionova
Yep.. doing fine.. haha!
Hope you are doing fine too..
From what I see, seems like you are doing well. So well that you 发福了。。 Oopps.. just kidding.
I also got 发福.. so dun worry
Post a Comment
<< Home