Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I want adventure in the great wild somewhere...

I want it more than I can't tell...

And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand

I want so much more than they've got there....

6 Comments:

At Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Sunshine said...

so long nv see u blog....
suddenly blog smth so chim..
cannot understand...haha

 
At Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:53:00 PM, Blogger juneberry said...

wah..there are still people reading my blog.

*touched*

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Sunshine said...

of course! see....so u shld start blogging again..soon!

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 7:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah!! juneberry is back. juneberry is BACK!!! haahahah miss u lots!

i do wan something wild! let go hv adventure with the gang in may - july hols? or go on a short overseas trip?????????

p/s: gawd, i mus been too deprived. i sound sooo desperate! hahahaha

 
At Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger egeus said...

yea. i read the blogs of u guys everyday.

 
At Saturday, March 11, 2006 1:51:00 PM, Blogger juneberry said...

gosh.. now i am feeling guilty... *sniffle*

I'll try to blog soon..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home